Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Waiting for...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are you all waiting for this summer? Be it a movie or a book or a sporting event? I can't wait to see the Cubs in the playoffs this year (it's gonna happen, you watch and see) and I'm waiting for the new George RR Martin novel that was supposed to be out in April but he hasn't finished writing it, but I'm holding out hope for later this year still...I've got the Cowboy Bebop DVD waiting for me at home and I might get to that tonight even...it's a lazy summer and there's a stuff a'comin' that I wanna see and do...

    The biggest thing I'm waiting for this summer though, is for my girlfriend to come back from Germany...she swears she's not going to bring bakc any strappin, young German bucks to replace me, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I'm just waiting for the summer to turn into Autumn... I really got nothing planned this summer besides Chicago and I'm looking forward to that deep dish hich better not leave me disappointed. And where's that one place where these workers cuss out the costumers? I saw that on Insomniac one night...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're thinking of Ed Debevic's...it's near Ontario or Ohio I think...don't remember exactly...

    And since you're at Navy Pier, if you're going to blow money on alcohol, you have to, HAVE TO, stop by The Hyatt Regency Chicago and the Big Bar there...it's not the cheapest, but you can get giant martinis or margaritas for $18 that's enough alcohol for SIX Bush daughters... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh thanks for the tip, I might just check it out. And if I fall into Lake Michigan, I'll just blame it all on you. lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Such is usually the case...they really are HUGE drinks...and the bar is the biggest in the world...by that I mean the bar itself...stretch it out and end to end it's about 16 stories long...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    geezus marie.. now this i gotta see for shore...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of my two favorite bars in the city...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting to land that high paying dream job so I can support you guys in the manner you've become accustomed to.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be a plus in my book... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see...what am I waiting for?

    The summer semester to be over.
    The perfect quiet moment to put on my headphones and listen to Metallica's ST. ANGER.
    The release of Kiss' ALIVE IV.
    The eventual release of solo albums from Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.
    The moment I finish this Kerouac book I'm reading so I can start on these other books by Fante.
    Next year's PUNISHER movie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •